The OP Horn is a stand-alone loudspeaker system, designed to meet the specific requirements of largescale installations such as arenas and stadiums. The frequency range is an extended mid to high system, for delivery of exceptional speech intelligibility and high sound pressure level over its coverage pattern.
The OP Horn features a waterproof design, and comes in two versions offering either a 60ºx40º coverage pattern (OP2112H/64) or a 90ºx60º coverage pattern (OP2112H/96).
- sensitivity LF (1w/1m) 107 dB
- sensitivity HF (1w/1m) 113 dB
- SPL HF / program 137 dB
- frequency response 90 Hz - 20 kHz (-10dB)
- usable bandwidth 100 Hz - 16 kHz (±3dB)
- crossover 800 HZ - 1,3 kHZ
- Nominal Directivity Horizontal 60°
- Nominal Directivity Vertical 40°
- RMS 300 W
- nominal impedance 8 Ω
- Transducer LF 1 x 12"
- Voice Coil LF 75 mm
- Transducer HF 1 x 2,84"
- Voice Coil HF 72 mm
- Fittings 2 × M16,
- connector 2x Neutrik NL4MP
- pin assignment Full: 1+1-
- Dimensions (L/W/H) 610×778×698 mm
- Weight 45,00 kg
Données de livraison
- Dimensions (L/B/H) 830 x 660 x 760 mm
- Poids: 63,00 kg
- EAN 4042659022251