One Flightcase – 12 LightCans! With your LightCan Tourpack you own a safe flightcase that also charges your LightCans. 2 remote controls are included. The All-in-one solution for quick uplighting!
The LightCan is the ideal product to create quick and easy an attractive atmosphere for events, catering and at home. This professional LED spotlight lasts at least 8 hours with one battery charge. But it can also be used with a permanently connected power supply.
Controlled is the LightCan by the Ape Labs 2.4GHz Remote Control, which can be used for all Ape Labs products, too. Of course professioal users can control the LightCan via “wireless DMX” with the Ape Labs W-APE wireless DMX transceiver or with the W-APP Bluetooth DMX transceiver. With the W-APP you can control your LightCan with your smartphone or tablet.
The preconfigured programs, colors and speeds offer the perfect lighting for any event. Moreover, the lamp has a MusikMode. It is controlled by the internal microphone, which adapts automatically to each volume.
Because of the splashproof design, the LightCan is suitable for outdoor use. The housing is made of aircraft aluminum, which meets the highest requirements of professional users.
All Ape Labs products are compatible with each other and can be controlled by the same remote control, W-APP or W-APE Transceiver. All colors and programs match across the different device types. Ape Labs devices communicate with each other to produce an uniform light image and to forward the radio signals to remote devices.
- Flightcase includes charging electronic
- 15 watts RGBW LED
- 65° effect lens
- 170° frost filter
- build-in colors and programs with controllable speed
- MusikMode with auto gain form internal microphone or from a central microphone of a W-APE or W-APP transceiver
- 4 Group Management
- internal radio module for control by the Remote Control, W-APP or W-APE (4 DMX universes are possible)
- smartphone control with the W-APP
- multiple DMX modes: 3 channels (Dimmer, Program, Speed); 4 channels (RGBW 8Bit); 8 channels (RGBW 16Bit)
- lasts 12 or more hours per charging (with built-in battery)
- housing made of aircraft aluminum
- LightCan: 13.6 x 5.5 cm; 0.39 kg (Weight incl. built-in battery)
- Tourpack: 52 x 34 x 23 cm; 12 kg (Weight incl. the LightCans)
- Power requirement: 100 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz
Scope of Delivery
- 12 x LightCan
- 2 x ape labs remote control (2.4 GHz)
- 12 x 65° effect lens
- 12 x 170° frost filter
- 1x Flightcase with integrated power supply
- Dimensions (L/B/H) 515 x 320 x 225 mm
- Weight 9,40 kg
- PU 1
- EAN 4260482881061