This set consists of 12 LightCan lights, the Ape Labs Universal SoftBag, a remote control, the suitable power supply with power cord and DC splitter cables. Ideal for easy and inexpensive use.
In the SoftBag, the lights and accessories can not only be transported easily and simply, but also charged using the powerful universal power supply unit.
The LightCan is the ideal product to quickly and easily create an attractive atmosphere at events, in restaurants or at home. This professional LED battery light illuminates with a battery charge of 10 hours, but can also be operated permanently on the power supply. The batteries are charged in the device.
The light can be controlled by ape labs 2.4 GHz radio remote control, by wireless DMX or by smartphone app. The Bluetooth wireless DMX transceiver W-APP is required for control via wireless DMX or via APP. The W-APE can also be used for control via wireless DMX only. The 15 watt RGBW-LED with built-in 65 ° effect lens conjures up sharp edges and an unmistakable look on any wall. The optionally available 10 ° LED optic also enables classic up-lighting with a soft, narrow beam angle.
The preconfigured programs, colors and speeds offer the right lighting for every event. In addition, the lamp has a MusikMode. It is controlled by an internal microphone that automatically adjusts to any volume.
All Ape Labs products are compatible with each other and can be controlled by the same remote control, W-APP or W-APE Transceiver. All colors and programs match across the different device types. Ape Labs devices communicate with each other to produce an uniform light image and to forward the radio signals to remote devices.
- SoftBag for easy and safe transport
- LightCans can be charged in the SoftBag (please leave the bag open during the charging process!)
- 15 watt RGBW LED
- 65 ° effect lens
- 170 ° frost filter
- Optional 10 ° beam angle LED optics available (Ape Labs Art.No. 1037)
- internal colors and programs with adjustable speed
- MusikMode with auto gain via internal microphone or via central microphone of the W-APE or W-APP transceiver
- Internal radio module for remote control and W-APP / W-APE wireless DMX (4 DMX universes possible)
- DMX single addressing possible
- 4 group management for remote control, W-APE, W-APP
- Different DMX modes: 3 channels (dimmer, program, speed); 4 channels (RGBW 8Bit); 8 channels (RGBW 16Bit)
- Battery life: 10 hours (with recommended batteries)
- Housing made of high quality aircraft aluminum
- LightCan: 13.6 x 5.5 cm; 0.39 kg (weight incl.batteries / batteries not included)
- SoftBag: 40 x 28 x 22 cm; 6.78 kg (weight including 12 x LightCan)
- Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V; 50/60 Hz; 120 watts
Scope of Delivery
- 12 x LightCan
- 1 x Ape Labs radio remote control 2.4 GHz
- 1 x SoftBag
- 1 x power supply 120W. with power cord
- 6 x DC 2-way splitters
Batteries are not included in scope of delivery. For each LightCan 6x AA/NiMH cells are needed (2700mAh capacity recommended).
- Dimensions (L/B/H) 400 x 280 x 220 mm
- Weight 6,78 kg
- PU 1
- EAN 4260482880958