The W-APE wireless DMX transceiver is the central broadcast station to control ape labs products by wireless DMX.
The device can be used in various modes:
- wireless DMX transmitter, to control ape labs devices via radio from a lighting console.
- wireless DMX receiver, to output the wireless DMX data on a cable again.
- Sound-to-Light-Master, control the sound-to-light mode of ape labs products such as LightCan, ApeLight mini/maxi, ApeStick4 and MobiLight4 synchronously.
The display of the W-APE wireless transceiver can be used to change setting of ape labs devices without display. E.g. the DMX address and the DMX mode of an ApeStick4 can be changed directly on the W-APE transceiver.
- wireless DMX transmitter and receiver
- high transmission power (2.4 GHz)
- setup unit for all ape labs products without display
- sound-to-light master unit for alle ape labs products
- 3 pin. Neutrik XLR-plugs
- 4 group management
- Transmission of up to 4 DMX universes at the same time possible with 4 W-APE units
- Size and Weight: 19.7 x 19.7 x 5.6 cm, 1 kg
- Power requirement: 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
Scope of Delivery
- 1x W-APE wireless DMX transceiver
- 1x Power supply 100-240 V
- 1x Omnidirectional antenna
- Dimensions (L/B/H) 240 x 255 x 130 mm
- Weight 1,33 kg
- EAN 4260482880163